It may not always be a cake-walk, but I never said we didn't have fun!
We've had some adventurous weekends lately, with temperature's varying from 60 to 95 degrees.
Of course, with Milo & Elliot, what isn't an adventure?
Father's Day up Provo Canyon with a picnic.
Watchin' dad race:
Criterium at Sugar House Park.









When Rod has the car and it's over 90, it's the only option.
An attempt up "Windy Boynton Mountain"
(the Point of the Mountain/Traverse Ridge we see from our kitchen window).
We only made it halfway.





BBQ-ing up American Fork Canyon & Camping (in our back-yard)



















7 comments:
what fun weekends! Your boys are really handsome.
We missed the Father's Day picnic. Sigh. That's when I'm sad that we moved. Looks like lots of fun! And cute haircut Shirley!
How fun!!! Even though you're crazy busy, you're dong the most important things: spending quality time together. You are such a fun mom. And your backyard looks so beautiful!
J- Are these with you DSLR Camera, your pics look awesome! We should do a dinner up the canyon one night with everyone! Hope to see you soon.
Kari
What a great time - all of it!
Your backyard looks great! Beautiful flowers!
Alright, well I guess I'd better finally come out and tell you that I secretly read your blog! YOur family is so darling and your blog is the best! Love all the pictures you take!
Heather (Richardson) Bird
Post a Comment