Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thirty Five

I feel like I've said this before, but the reason I fell hard for Rod was because I knew whatever happened in life, he would always strive to do the right thing--whatever the cost. He has never failed to love me for all that I am and even more impressively for what I am not. He has provided for his family through thick and thin and sacrificed many of his dreams in doing so. He loves his kids to his core and would do anything for them. He is kind and patient and would do anything that is asked of him (by anyone) willingly. I'm pretty sure I don't even comprehend how much goodness is in his soul because my own soul won't let me.  Happy Birthday to one who deserves all the happiness this life can give!

2 comments:

Reags said...

Rod has so much love for life. He is so fun to have around!

Bri!!! said...

Love this post sweet girl! He really is good to his core! Those pictures of Payson Lake are incredible! We need to do a camping trip sometime! Hugs!