Baptism Boy
Besides the fact that I've spent the previous three days with yucky flu-like symptoms, yesterday was a really great day. We had a lot of friends and family show their support to our family for Milo's baptism and it made the day so special. It was also the exact day I got baptized 21 years ago.
He asked his uncle Tom to give a talk (one which I think Milo even listened to!) and I sang with the mother of the other little girl getting baptized (which was probably the first time in years). It was really awesome to sit back and experience the love and support that I felt in that room. I think it left a positive impression on him and certainly did for me.
Milo is a good boy with a good heart and a keen mind. He is capable of so many good things and tries really hard to do what is right. We are proud of the person he has become and my personal hope is to keep discovering all his good qualities and earn his trust through his tween and teen years...because they are approaching quicker than we know how to prepare for them! We love you so much, Milo Beck!
His enthusiasm for scouts is really really adorable too. (That is his uncle's old scout shirt;)
No comments:
Post a Comment