Tooth Fairy Anxiety
Is the dentist gonna get a new tooth that's golden and get some glue...
Untitled from Jourdan Boynton on Vimeo.
The elucidation, musings and foibles of a daydreamer on a vigorous, alfresco exploration of the human experience as a disciple of Christ and a student of curiosity.
Labels: milestones, Milo
7 comments:
Oh my gosh. That post was hilarous and sad at the same time. I was cracking up.
Oh! Poor Milo. I remember being scared to DEATH the first time I lost a tooth. I remember someone suggesting the door thing... and that made it even worse! DO NOT DO THAT TO THAT POOR BOY! I remember I eventually just twisted mine out. Good luck!
That. Is. AWESOME!
Only Milo would be worried about the tooth fairy and actually want a metal tooth. So cute!!!
I think Milo needs a grambee hug!
You know, usually I think videos of other people's' kids are really boring, but your children are hilarious. And adorable. I somehow clicked on a link that brought me to all of your videos. And Chloe wanted to watch them all. She found the ones of Flora particularly enjoyable. I wish we lived closer so I could spend time with you and your kids. Oh and Milo reminds me so much of you when you were a kid.
So, I guess it shouldn't be too surprising, given our similarities, that our oldest boys have quite a few themselves. This reminded me so much of Cado! Only his anxieties are expressed through his body too. he would be jumping around and his voice would be louder and he is even more animated and really jumpy. He has a couple silver teeth and a few missing ones from decay, but finally he recently had those two bottom teeth come out from natural causes and we went through several talks and attempts to reassure and calm fears.
Post a Comment